What is Coaching?
- A strategy used to optimize people’s potential and performance in their personal or professional lives.
- A method to achieve peak performance in any and all areas of your life.
What Can a Coach Do For You?
A life coach can help you
- Clearly identify your life and/or career goals.
- Develop a strategy for attaining those goals.
- Identify your strengths and shore up your weaknesses for pursuing your goals.
- Overcome obstacles impeding the attainment of your goals.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Optimize your potential and performance.
- Keep tabs on your progress and keep you motivated and on course while you are winning at the game of life and having fun doing it.
Why Have a Coach?
Most people do not change because they fear doing it in a vacuum, all on their own. Everyone needs help overcoming fear of change. With a coach to guide you and support you, it can be liberating, fulfilling, and easy.
One of the biggest obstacle to achievement is conflict between one’s goals and values. Most of the distractions and demands that pull us off the track to our goal can be traced back to this conflict. A coach can help you bring your goals and values into harmony thereby clearing your path to success
Who Can Benefit From Coaching ?
Everyone can benefit from having an objective, one on one, confidential coach. Specifically, people who:
- are in transition; seeking a change or coping with a change they have already made. This includes people: in mid-life crises, dissatisfied with some aspect of their business or personal lives, and/or whose lives are out of harmony with their values.
- Those that are over-pressured, overstressed, overwhelmed, and/or isolated. Have trouble balancing among work, family, and social demands, as well as leisure and spiritual activities
- Have specific goals, such as health, fitness, financial, career, or relationship goals.
- Need to learn skills to improve or sustain their performance in work or personal activities.
- Are coping with interpersonal conflict and/or need to turn adversarial relationships into cooperative ones.
Do You Have What It Takes to Achieve Your Goals and Be Successful?
Everyone knows that the ingredients of success and fulfillment are
- Clarity of vision
- A battery of skills, including problem solving, time management, prioritizing, stress management and good interpersonal skills.
However, the secret ingredients for success and fulfillment are
- Identifying that there is a need for change
- The willingness to do whatever is necessary to effect that change
- Harmony between one’s goals and one’s values and beliefs.
For more information on my services click here.